Langtang Valley Trek
The Langtang Valley trek is regarded by many experts as one of the most rewarding short treks available in Nepal. The east-west running valley is home to spectacular alpine scenery as well as a diverse collection of local cultures and communities. Typically, a minimum of one week is required to fully enjoy this trek, but travelers are advised to add a few additional days to their journey for acclimatization and side trips into the valley.
One of Langtang’s biggest charms is that it is a National park rich in flora and fauna as well as a place that gives spectacular vistas of the Himalayan giants. These kind of places that offer both of these natural treasures are very rare to find. Moreover, the Langtang Valley is very rich in culture and you will have the chance to explore the traditional way of life of the Nepalese living in this area and get the gist of what it means to live there.
If you are looking for a short but rich trek then the Langtang Valley is the perfect choice for you. Not only is this route recommended for those travelers who do not have the time or will to do long high-altitude trekking, but also to more advanced trekkers who are looking for a place to start their preparations for more serious and challenging trekking ventures.
- Observe the Majestic Langtang Mountain Range from Kyanjin Ri
- Explore around the Kyanjin Gompa valley
- Walk through stunning forests, high alpine meadows
- Explore the Local cheese factory in Kyanjin Gompa
- Airport transfers by private car in Kathmandu
- Round way bus ticket to and from Syabru Bensi
- Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Langtang National Park permit fee
- Daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Daily hot drinks such as tea, coffee
- 1 experienced and license holder trekking guide and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- 1 porter/carrier for a group of 2 person ( carry 20-25kg) and his daily meal, wage & accommodation
- Trekking equipment such as down jacket, sleeping bag (refundable after the trek)
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu at 3 star Nepalese standard hotel.
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek
- Our service charge & value added tax
- Insurance – coverage your personal accidents, medical and Helicopter Evacuation
- Meals in Kathmandu ( Lunch & Dinner)
- Nepal entry visa fee, international flights
- Your personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, mineral water, laundry, internet, phonecall
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Extra expenses such as camera battery charging cost, taking shower, hot water etc
- Tips for the guide & porter