Explore Kathmandu with Nagarkot Sunrise Tour
Explore Kathmandu is one of the most popular and short tours inside the valley is the Kathmandu tour with Nagarkot Sunrise. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal located at an altitude of 1400m above sea level. Kathmandu is regarded as the city of temples and popular as the city with the Living Goddess ( Kumari). Besides, the city was the Royal Capital of the Kingdom of Nepal during the ancient period. The city is rich in pristine culture, spiritual richness, and the modern lifestyle of the people living in Nepal. On the other hand, it is home to various ancient temples, Buddhist stupas, and ancient palaces. Kathmandu is inhabited by the various ethnic groups with the majority of the Newar community. Similarly, the Newar community is popular for the food, definite cultural attires with several Jatras or festivals. Therefore, the capital has various major destinations that are worth visiting once in a lifetime.
Nagarkot popular for the sunrise view of the entire Himalayas is another popular tour inside the valley. Nagarkot is a small village in Bhaktapur district which is 32km east of Kathmandu. It is the nearest hill station from Kathmandu at an elevation of 2195m. The place is highly popular for the early sunrise view. Besides, the viewpoint of Nagarkot offers a panoramic view of the snow-capped Himalayas including Everest. Besides Everest, it presents the view of other stunning peaks such as Manaslu, Ganesh, Langtang, Jugal, and Mahalangur range. Also, one can witness the view of the Kathmandu valley surrounded by the hills and the Himalayas. The view from the viewpoint is much more stunning in case of clear weather. Apart from this, one can even enjoy the short hike to the village of Nagarkot.
Therefore, the sunrise views with the Himalayas, a walk through pristine Rhododendron forest exploring the typical village lifestyle of Nepali people are the prime attractions of Nagarkot.
This tour package consists of a mountain flight to the world’s highest peak. Mountain flight is one of the most thrilling yet most satisfying activities that let you explore the highest peaks of Nepal. It is one of the popular activities in Nepal and once a lifetime experience for various tourists. The mountain flight is one of the must-do activities in Nepal. One can have a close encounter with the Himalayan peaks of Nepal. Besides, the majestic view of the snow-capped peak gives you the experience to find what you have been looking for all this while. After all the trip will be incomplete without viewing the things that make it beautiful.
The prime attraction of Nepal is its Himalayas. Moreover, the best time to catch the glimpse of those highest peaks is certainly early in the morning. One can witness the white snow sparkling brightly upon the peaks, with lakes and glaciers equally beaming with clear water flowing down from the Himalayas. Therefore, for anyone who doesn’t have much time but wants to explore the peaks of the Himalayas, the mountain flight may be the best option for them.
Overall, the tour to Kathmandu with Nagarkot sunrise let you witness the heritage of Kathmandu as well the stunning sunrise view in Nagarkot. However, it also includes an hour flight to the mountains. The tour starts with sightseeing in Kathmandu where various heritage sites are preserved. The heritage of Kathmandu is listed in UNESCO world heritage lists such as Pashupatinath, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square. We will even visit the durbar square in Bhaktapur and Patan in case of the leisurely hour. On the other hand, our next set destination is the mountain flight to the world’s highest peak, Everest. We will enjoy the stunning view of the Himalayan range from the flight.
Last but not the least, Nagarkot will be our final destination. We will start the trip at about 4:30 am to catch the sunrise view. Our optional visit to Nagarkot includes a short hike to the village in Nagarkot. So, the short and easy tour includes a very astonishing trip with a mixture of adventure as well as sightseeing. The short tour inside the valley takes to the best of Nepal in a short amount of time.
- Witness the sunrise view striking in the peaks of the Himalayas
- Visit UNESCO listed world heritage sites in Kathmandu such as Pashupatinath, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Visit Patan Durbar Square in Patan nad Bhaktapur Durbar Square in Bhaktapur
- Optional Hike to the Village in Nagarkot
- Explore the typical Newari community in Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur
- The picture sites of Everest and other peaks such as Gaurisankhar, Langtang, Lhotse, Pumori, and other several peaks through mountain flight.
- Enjoy the amazing nightlife in Kathmandu
- Experience the well-known Nepalese art and architecture, culture and tradition, inhabitants, and the natural scenic beauty that Nepal offers to its visitors.
- Airport picks up and drops off by the private Vehicles
- Accommodation in Hotel with breakfast
- Mountain flights as per the itinerary
- Entry fee to the UNESCO listed heritage sites
- Licensed tour guide as well as driver
- Three meal per day within your stay in Kathmandu
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All internal taxes and Charges
- Airfares and Travel insurances
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Any Alcoholic beverages
- Meal (Lunch and dinner)
- Gratitude for the guides and drivers
- Personal expenses such as shopping and telephone bills